CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

a note from combine

Hay!!!!!!!!!!
combines back! i just wanted to say the theme thing was crap!!!
so iv decided to talk about what ever i want.
so far well i have not gotten vary many public viewers so i need to spread my blog name so people can see my blog. a lot of people! so I'm gonna ........................................ well ill figure something out.
combine signing off.

4 comments:

The Hammers said...

just blog for you. some day you'll want to know what you were like when you were 11. put things on here that you want to remember in 10 years or so. good luck! aunt casie

Anonymous said...

Aunt Casie is right, put stuff on your blog that you really like, and don't forget to add your favorite aunt on there some times too, I mean I am pretty cool. ha ha :)

Dell Miller, Owner said...

Hey and dont forget to tell grandma Hi!
Tell me what you are reading, what did you do for fun today, what is your worse chore. Mine is cleaning the bathroom, |I am to fat and it hurts my back to get down on my knees.

I am finally going to paint the beautiful doors that your dad hung 2 years ago. I am scared I will get paint on the floor or carpet. oh- here goes.
love ya tons.

Dell Miller, Owner said...

Cool pic of guaitar. hope I spelled that right.
grandma