hi peoples!!!!
this is my first time writing so I'm trying to do the best I can.
But if it wasn't for my aunt I never would of figured this blogging thing out.
so thanks aunt Cassy!!!!! O and thanks to my other aunt Kelly who taught
me how to change the color of the letters and fonts. so thanks Kelly!!!!!
well I'll wright again soon. Bye!!!
Friday, August 15, 2008
first time writing
Posted by clayson at 10:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Good job Clay! You're getting it. Now, let's help your mom get one going! Talk to you soon! Aunt Casie
Good job, your getting better at everything you do, You just need to try and then keep going. |Love ya grandma Sally
Nice Blog buddy,, Looks good I really like your background. Any time you need help let me know
Love ya tonz
Aunt Kelie :)
Post a Comment